Arista Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Network Analysis and Visibility, Q2 2023
Forrester Research has named Arista a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Network Analysis and Visibility (NAV), Q2 2023, which notes that “Arista Networks’ deployment flexibility is second to none.” As part of this analysis, Forrester included 13 top providers in the network detection and response space and evaluated them based on their current offering, strategy, and market presence.
Arista was recognized in the report for a number of reasons, including:
- Under the Current Offering category, Arista received the highest possible score across Asset Discovery, Augmented Threat Analysis, Threat Hunting, and Product Security.
- Arista received more highest possible scores across both the Strategy and Current Offering criteria than any other provider.
- Among providers, Arista scored the highest in the Current Offering category and among the top three in the strategy category.
- In the Strategy category, Arista received the highest possible scores in the criteria of Vision, Innovation, Adoption, and Pricing Flexibility and Transparency.
- Our ability to ”embrace the unknown or nonstandard elements to provide greater visibility into an otherwise murky quagmire of disparate IoT/OT networks.”
- Arista’s autonomous virtual assist (AVA), an AI-driven security decision support system that “provides deep insight into associated details of an event with minimal input from the analyst required.”
The Forrester report also stated that “there can be no Zero Trust without visibility into what’s happening inside networks.” For us, this validates Arista’s overarching zero trust strategy, with the report specifically calling out that “Arista’s vision is unique in that the solution, and as an internal organizational focus, is aligned with Zero Trust principles.”